Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally would, but I built my new rig on Sunday and all my D&S archives are sitting on my old HDD.

Gotta transfer it all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
      I totally would, but I built my new rig on Sunday and all my D&S archives are sitting on my old HDD.

Gotta transfer it all over.
      Someone hopped on it. I'll be seeding this for years, I didn't even know it existed, I've been spending the better part of a decade wishing it did.

Comment

The Dan Scott Show Archives

The building in the picture..- second from the left... - belongs to a very close friend of mine.....

If ever you get lost, honey... - I can get you a very good deal there.....

Comment

Building? Picture? ... Honey?

Will the real David Heisel please stand up?

Comment

This forum seems to attract more spam then Gary McGath's inbox.

Comment

The building in the picture..- second from the left... - belongs to a very close friend of mine.....

If ever you get lost, honey... - I can get you a very good deal there.....

Comment

^^Someone delete this fag.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                  This forum seems to attract more spam then Gary McGath's inbox.
                  All the mail was blocked. It never even reached me. You failed. I had a good time. In spite of your efforts. You know that. That's my ultimate revenge on you. I had a good time. Which is something you'll never know. You'll never know what it means to have enjoyment from life...or anything. So go on, suffer your own miserable little lives. Try keep getting revenge on the universe which you're never going to succeed in getting. Go on. I laugh at your pathetic little existence. End of message

Comment

Originally posted by AthePG View Post
                    All the mail was blocked. It never even reached me. You failed. I had a good time. In spite of your efforts. You know that. That's my ultimate revenge on you. I had a good time. Which is something you'll never know. You'll never know what it means to have enjoyment from life...or anything. So go on, suffer your own miserable little lives. Try keep getting revenge on the universe which you're never going to succeed in getting. Go on. I laugh at your pathetic little existence. End of message
                    LOL I had a good time!!!!!

Comment

Did anyone ever read Its getting close to that hour...? Possibly the longest running character story in EVE.

Anyways, the folks here should post some quality IGS posts to show people how its done. Xavier had a pretty good one I thought.

Comment

Anyone contacted Scott lately about his archives? Such a waste!

Comment

Its sad that so many shows are lost into the ether, so many laughs that are missed.

All the shows at Hit the Beach, and the many shows at eyada not in the bittorrent archive.

Comment

The Dan & Scott Show was an uncensored comedy program named for its hosts, Dan Schulz and Scott Wirkus. The show is credited as pioneering internet radio, with its uncensored comedy format that is now more commonplace both online and in satellite radio formats such as XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio.

The show was first made available as downloadable audio, an early form of podcasting, on AOL in 1995. It debuted as a live streaming audio format on April 1, 1996 first via Audionet.com AKA Broadcast.com. Throughout the show's five-year run, it moved from between several streaming providers such as Audionet, Audioactive, Talkspot.com, Radio HTB, and finally Eyada.com. They had the show on radiofun.com for a number of years as well.
                            Last edited by sarablakely; 06-18-2012, 3:29 AM.

Comment

Does anyone have any of the early eyada shows--from March 2000 to June 2000?

Comment

I lost my files, is the torrent no longer working?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X