Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send your address to AthePG@gmail.com and I'll send the files to you. Be sure to put McGath in the subject line

Comment

Originally posted by AthePG View Post
      Send your address to AthePG@gmail.com and I'll send the files to you. Be sure to put McGath in the subject line
      Hey, thanks for the offer. I forgot to check back here and eventually found an old backup disk. Still listening after 12 years, time flies.

Comment

What happened to this thread? Most of the posts are missing.

Comment

Man, you assholes let D&S die? The FTP isn't working, some of the links mentioned, and no seeds either. We can't live in a world where there's no way to get Dan and Scott so I'll be making a torrent soon. I don't know if I have what others did as I got mine from: ftp://dsdown:amy@danandscott.myftp.org:5040 I think. Around 6'ish gigs or so 96-2001 & Misc folder. Spread the word, but most will probably read this post 14 months after I post this, but I'll find a good place to promote it on Reddit too, to get some new fans. Maybe in the O&A or R&F section etc.....

Comment

.RM & .RA are a joy to work with. I'm going to do this proper though and mess around with some programs to try and make a 1:1 converstion into .mp3 as it's easier to play, use in whatever device etc...... Not fun but if I'm missing some stuff I'll make another torrent or just put it all in a dropbox that will last a while for people to grab it that way.

Edit Wow, with the magic of crazy expensive professional audio programs that I "tested" out I actually made all the .rm file quality so much better it's not even funny. I'll see if I can contact Ryan so I can truly get all the files, if I'm missing some which I think I might, and then put out a remaster edition of Dan and Scott if you will and then bust it out on torrents & mega drop box etc.... Good stuff.
            Last edited by xx2000xx; 05-17-2016, 5:59 AM.

Comment

Edit: Wow, with the magic of crazy expensive professional audio programs that I "tested" out I actually made all the .rm file quality so much better it's not even funny. I'll see if I can contact Ryan so I can truly get all the files, if I'm missing some which I think I might, and then put out a remaster edition of Dan and Scott if you will and then bust it out on torrents & mega drop box etc.... Good stuff.

Comment

If you are reading this.. We started a group on FB to brainstorm on ideas to perm host the show archives. The group is called Freak Army and all you fans/freaks are welcome to join us ;-) find us on FB My username here is also mine on FB if you want to join us. (Trying to avoid posting a url.. Bots and all dat) and help us get all of the shows in one place or even if you want to just BS with a bunch of freaks about the old days

Sorry for cross posting.. Its a one time thing.. Just trying to get the word out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X