X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dactn63
    started a topic Show Decriptions

Show Decriptions

does anyone have the descriptions of the shows with what each one had on them if you could email them to me 73kissdc@bellsouth.net i would appreciate it

• xx2000xx
    replied
    Holly shit, an actual old link on the internet that actually works. Thank God too, this will come in handy to put in the torrent I'm making.

Leave a comment:

• Cobaltqube
    replied
    Show Descriptions

Thanks Bro :-)

I saved and sent to my gmail.. Now I have it ;-)

Leave a comment:

• AthePG
    replied
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=COzql4IP

Leave a comment:

• Cobaltqube
    replied
    Show Descriptions

Anyone still have the list of show descriptions ?

I'm trying to catalog each episode as I listen and at one point would like to host all the episodes in an archive format so you can see what episode was when etc.. but it would help if I had something to start with.. I have a few already done and don't wanna do the work twice..

Thanks !!

Cobaltqube

P.S. If you didn't see the other post.. I finally did the tape to mp3 of Shrink Wrap Blues and it's on TPB (search for mcgath) so if anyone wants that it's up and done..

Peace

Leave a comment:

• AthePG
    replied
    You squishy little thing

Leave a comment:

• dactn63
    replied
    my favorite show was one with TIPSYDF where the OH GOODIE guy got busted not once but twice HILARIOUS

Leave a comment:

• AthePG
    replied
    2-5-2001 Gary Coleman interview
    This show cracks me up every time. Have to give Gary credit (posthumously), he took the abuse and didn't bail on the interview.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan McBain
    replied
    Originally posted by AthePG View Post
    1/19/01 - McBain hits on Jade BArrymore.
    She wanted me....BAD!

Leave a comment:

• AthePG
    replied
    1/19/01 - McBain hits on Jade BArrymore.

Leave a comment:

• John Godgoth
    replied
    In the Vault, most of it.

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied
    SPeeDy or anyone else, any chance of a rehost?

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• SPeeDy
    replied
    I have posted my archive listings (in Word format)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s7pivs

Leave a comment:

• SPeeDy
    replied
    Originally posted by John Godgoth View Post
    The full archive will have 2 "calendars" 1 for Audionet (1996) and the other one is a partial calendar for Eyada from April to June 2001.
    Other more detailed descriptions are in the Freaquency Newsletter zips for 2000-2001.
    I remember seing a calendar with descriptions on a website a few years ago was that yours Speedy?
    Yes, that was me. I am trying to find those files and re-post them. That site came down a while back and I am trying to recover it.

Leave a comment:

• John Godgoth
    replied
    The full archive will have 2 "calendars" 1 for Audionet (1996) and the other one is a partial calendar for Eyada from April to June 2001.
    Other more detailed descriptions are in the Freaquency Newsletter zips for 2000-2001.
    I remember seing a calendar with descriptions on a website a few years ago was that yours Speedy?
    Last edited by John Godgoth; 05-22-2008, 2:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X