Bar fight Bar fight!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar fight Bar fight!!!

And to think I was gonna just stay home and crash tonight...By the way I'm still drunk while I type this so forgive me...

So I go to this bar tonight in woodland hills called Paoli's to get a drink (more like several) and meet up with some friends. When my pals get there we bar hop to this place right next door, (Pick wicks) by that time the hard liquor was starting to kick in. The place is jam packed so I go to the bar and start to see which lovely female I'm gonna hit on (because I'm a sexy beast, but that goes without saying) As I'm taking to this one girl (kinda cute I might add, nice ass too lol) I hear this fat female bar tender yelling at this guy. The bartender poured out this guy's drinks because she didn't like her tip. The guy gets pissed and spits in her face. Then all hell breaks lose.

I guess the girl who got spat on got really pissed and her boyfriend went after the guy, as well as the bouncer. And the guy who spat at the bartender had friends that were jumping into the fight. It happened so fast. Everyone was throwing punches and falling all over the place. A server from the bar we were just at ran over and started throwing punches. It was crazy. So much liquor intake had to be the main cause. So I'm just sitting there watching and being an ass (its part of my charm) and yelling out, "Bar fight, Bar fight" I think I even made sure the girl I was hitting on was safe by standing in front of her, I can't remember I was still very drunk.

But any ways, my good friend (who I went to college with) realized that his friend was getting punched by the bouncer (because he was the one who spat at the bartender) so he jumps into the brawl to try and save his friend. So then I'm like what the fuck, I gotta make sure my buddy is gonna be ok. So I jump in, and it was like I parted the red sea. Nobody even laid a hand on me. I didn't get it at first, but then I realized, I'm pretty much a foot taller than anyone else here lol. So I make sure my buddy is ok, while he takes his friend out of harms way.

To make a long story short, the bar closes, and I don't get to hook up. What's up with that man?!?!?!?! God damn it lol

Some more tough talk went on outside but that finally broke up. After that we just went back to the bar next door to have some more beers. My buddy sees a guy who was punching his friend in the brawl and started asking him all these questions. The guy was about to act all hard till he figured out that I was there (fucking pussy lol) so then he started talking normal and telling him why he did what he did. (I guess his girl was the girl who got spat on). The guy that was with him even offered to buy me a beer to get on my good side lol. I told him to relax and that I wasn't mad. So they talk for a little while and things finally calm down and they leave. I don't even know why I typed that part, I must be drunk still. lol Well, that's my pointless drunk story.

Comment

Gotti you little cum stain lol

It did happen man, I'm not making this shit up.

Comment

holy shit mcbain!!!! LMMFAO

Comment

Hmmmm, sounds like you hang out at real classy places McBain lol

Comment

The bartender sounds like she had it coming. I would of spit in her face too.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X