Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEDD HELP IN WRITTING GOOD BATTLE LYRICS

I NEED HELP

Well I'm not really a battle MC but I'll help ya out. Drop a battle verse and I'll drop some feed back for ya

Comment

Hey I don't like saying dis but I Battle betta than I freestyle. So I specialize in battling. Take it from me, u have to have a good well spoken vocabulary and your mind has to be quick to spit out what u say. U have to keep ya mind focus on who/what/or where and take note to everything u can scoop up on em. When I battle I keep my eyes on my opponent an look at what they're wearing or doing. So jus take note to what u hear and see and think on jownin' on what u see and hear jus put rhtym and a beat to it.

Well, good luck,man.

Comment

ok heres a verse for u to judge

im hotter than the devils layer so when u battle me say your prayer/
        cuz im so hot ill think ill run for mayor

Comment

Hope this helps

Originally posted by melchaz
          ok heres a verse for u to judge

im hotter than the devils layer so when u battle me say your prayer/
          cuz im so hot ill think ill run for mayor
          It depends on what you are going to do with this verse. Is it going to be just a keystyle? Or an audio? Keystyles need to be more creative. Not to say this is a bad verse, its just nothing special. In an audio its more about emotion and flow then lyrics (but lyrics are important)

But any ways I digress...

Try something like this...
          "I'm hotter than the most infamous arch angel downstairs, so say ya prayers/
          Ya word play is childish take it to daycare/

There's nothing wrong with your verse, but the devil is played out, use other names to describe him, make people think, be creative. Also the mayor line is ok but it really doesn't make much sense. Hope that helps.

Comment

But jus keep tha flow that you got in ya head. Keep spittin' toward that beat and put out how you feel it should be. Like....

I get more dough than baking a bread/
            Betta off suffering an leaving ya for dead//

Niggaz like me don't stand no shit talking/
            So when I flow off my head niggaz get tha walking//

Competition gets hectic and completly out of control/
            Putting bitches in babyseats and letting them roll//

Fuck a Charlie's Angel with a Full Throttel/
            I stay smoking so look to me as a role model//

Naw, I'm playing bout dat smoking shit. But yeah, keep dat beat in ya head and keep flowing. Good Luck
            Last edited by Bishops; 07-16-2004, 12:10 PM.

Comment

don't think

just spit some shit till ya mind stop
              about anything and everything.

Comment

Beats help a lot

Beats help me a lot

Comment

Multi syllables

Multi syllable rhymes will make your verses sound a lot better too. You may also try reading then dictionary just to improve your vocabulary range.

Comment

Actually I read the dictionary, thesuarus, and a all out vocab book. Trust me it works. So take all of our advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishops
                      Actually I read the dictionary, thesuarus, and a all out vocab book. Trust me it works. So take all of our advice.
                      from what i hear this is the best way to do it. all my freestyle pals said that you have to be really witty about freestylin too. you just got to know alot more words and rhyme loonger and better than the next guy.

lol i aint got the drive to go through all that reading though so you can see why my rhymes are good and all but nothing really amazing, like some of the other cats here.

Comment

Actually Adjust, you got a point. Cuz I use to read the dictionary, the thesaurus, and I would just spit out some shit. But then again. I don't want to come off as a freestyling book nerd. So I keep it to distance.

Comment

amen

people acually use books?

as you can see my rhymes are simple, turn a pimp into a pimple
                          on pro's i send 2 rhymes per lines, and on newbs, they get 1
                          simple shit that rhymes with 1, like gun, or trigger fun
                          im mostly a song writer, these battles just increase my skills
                          skills is a hard word to rhyme, i use it alot tho, bills, chills

i wanna learn how to rhyme hardcore

like this , I will pop a bullet in your head
                          rhyme all the words never stop mullet like i said

I wanna rap like that, i know i cant cuz it dont make sense but when i do ima be going hard core , you watch

i always like to rep somthin, like east coast and the south side
                          ima crip for life, i stopped postin alot bout them

Comment

is it just me or does pimp talk about a whole lot of nothing??

shut up! please

Comment

Shut up pimp

First of all, you should never diss yourself in a verse like Pimp just did. Yo, you said you turn a pimp into a pimple. Don't take advice from that clown 'cause his rhymes are garbage. How is Pimp gonna give advice about battle rapping when he can't even respond to a challenge. Go to "G-man vs. Wimp (the wannabe pimp) or "G-man vs. Peeps, The Bear and Pimp" to see what I mean.
                              Last edited by G-man; 09-27-2004, 8:49 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X