Obviously genetics play a huge part, but following these steps will improve your chances of growing a good beard.
Tips for Hair Growth: Bring on the Beard
1. A natural way to help grow a beard faster is to apply eucalyptus oil to your beard. The eucalyptus oil may stimulate the epidermal layer of the skin to speed up the hair-growing process. (This will produce a tingling sensation.)
2. Take a daily supplement of biotin. The recommended dosage is 2.5 mg a day.
3. Shampoo and condition your growing beard. This will help keep it clean and shiny-looking. Plus, the conditioning process should encourage growth by preventing the hair from becoming too dry.
4. Eat healthy. If your body is getting the nutrients it needs, it will function better. Eat plenty of green vegetables and make sure you get enough protein.
5. Drink plenty of water. Water helps every system in the body work better. It will also keep hair healthy and moisturized, including hair on the face.