Dan and Scott Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan and Scott Anniversary

It all started in that basement in Wisconsin on April 1, 1996 and next week will be the 19th anniversary of the show that started it all and made us the freaks we are today The Dan and Scott show. Let us know your favorite moment and do you still listen to the archives if you have any. Hope to here from some of you out there....Has there been a Gary McGath sighting or David Hisel....Is Lance still saying he likes pussy or has he come out of the closet lol ....How bout the Hemi lady lmao....talk it up freaks

Pretty quiet around here - the freaks have all dried up. I still have Heisel's number in my contact list. Don't know if he still has the same number but I remember calling him back in the day.

Comment

I still listen to my archives a lot and are friends with Dan and Scott and Amy on Facebook I don't have davids number but im also friends with ton ivans on fb too

Comment

If you are reading this.. We started a group on FB to brainstorm on ideas to perm host the show archives. The group is called Freak Army and all you fans/freaks are welcome to join us ;-) find us on FB My username here is also mine on FB if you want to join us. (Trying to avoid posting a url.. Bots and all dat) and help us get all of the shows in one place or even if you want to just BS with a bunch of freaks about the old days

Comment

hey its Diamond Dave im already there on FB page

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X