Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The McGath Axiom

You are all guilty of forgetting one thing:
    When you mailbomb me, you wind up having the same thing done to yourself.

Have a good day.

Let's see, where's the record button?

Comment

I had a good time!!!!

Comment

Those of you who have done a whois on Gary's website in order to get his address should send him a Christmas card.

Comment

Originally posted by AthePG View Post
          Those of you who have done a whois on Gary's website in order to get his address should send him a Christmas card.
          I'll send him a bag of shit.

Comment

Gary at work

Comment

Update, 2011: Someone torrented the entire contents of my long out-of-print tape "Shrink Wrap Blues" to a pirate site, violating several copyrights besides my own, and attached the "Dan and Scott show"'s calling card in the comments. Their permanent obsession with me is surely inflicting more pain on them than I ever could.

Ongoing: Telephone-threat domain eyada.com continues to be renewed every year. The registrant's name is "khan, farid," but this is a name which Bob Meyrowitz has used to register the domain since it was active in harassment and threats as "entertainment." I think Schulz and Wirkus have sunk into some anonymous gutter and don't matter any more, but people should never forget the way Meyrowitz blew millions of dollars of investors' money in a single year on a telephone-threat web site (getting office space in midtown Manhattan was part of how he accomplished this). Even if investors don't care that he's human scum, they should remember that he'll make their money disappear.

Schulz's lifelong obsession with me seems to have degenerated into a bored habit. He's permanently detached from reality, I'm afraid, but doesn't seem dangerous to anyone but himself.

http://www.mcgath.com/eyada.html

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X