HEY FREAKS!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY FREAKS!!

Can someone post the episode where "Ryan" has Dan and Scott call that one chick and they get her on the air, and everyone bashes her?

Also I'm looking for as many TIPSYDFs as possiable. Especially the ones where I prank them

Do you remember when it was approximately? I have a spreadsheet with all the shows I possess wherein I make notes about the shows.

As for the TIPSYDF shows, the calendar in Godgoth's archive indicates the shows that include TIPSYDF.

Comment

Think I know of what you're referring to.

Was it that chick who was going to meet up with a freak for sex, but she was married, and there was a big he said she said battle going on.

Either it was her or Mary Romantic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
        Think I know of what you're referring to.

Was it that chick who was going to meet up with a freak for sex, but she was married, and there was a big he said she said battle going on.

Either it was her or Mary Romantic.
        Yep I'm looking for both of those shows. Ryan said that she was playing with her twat on the webcam. LOL

Comment

yeah that would be ryan and melissa i have the shows for that....she was definately a freak for sex but tried to deny it all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan McBain View Post
            Can someone post the episode where "Ryan" has Dan and Scott call that one chick and they get her on the air, and everyone bashes her?

Also I'm looking for as many TIPSYDFs as possiable. Especially the ones where I prank them
            April 30th, 2001 is the show you're referring to.

Comment

McBain, on either the 12/19 or 12/20/2000 show, D&S were playing some Gary Coleman phone sex clips and you called in with your own set of Coleman phone sex clips. Do you still have those? If so, please send them to me.

Comment

Originally posted by AthePG View Post
                McBain, on either the 12/19 or 12/20/2000 show, D&S were playing some Gary Coleman phone sex clips and you called in with your own set of Coleman phone sex clips. Do you still have those? If so, please send them to me.
                I wish I did. I don't have any archives.

Comment

I do hope you have better backup practices today. You can get a .5 TB external drive for $100.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X