Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Pubeless Scott) What up!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (Pubeless Scott) What up!?

    Ah, how I miss the moment in time when I was a freak... All stemming from being a victim of the show's prank. My only regret was not knowing of the show earlier. My best to everyone. Hey flu-flu-flu!

    Pubeless Scott!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Myfootszzz View Post
    Ah, how I miss the moment in time when I was a freak... All stemming from being a victim of the show's prank. My only regret was not knowing of the show earlier. My best to everyone. Hey flu-flu-flu!

    Pubeless Scott!
    Oh Snap!! Pubeless Scott!!!! You were funny as Hell lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ryan McBain View Post
      Oh Snap!! Pubeless Scott!!!! You were funny as Hell lol
      What's up McBain, I remember you dude! What do you do now man? I see the mic in your pic, you in radio/podcasts?

      You have any word on how Dan and Scott have been? I know about Dan's surgery, and Amy's page on IMDB, but that's the last I heard about them.

      Comment


      • #4
        'Sup Pubeless.

        Was always curious when you got caught in TIPSYDF, was it genuine or a goof? Listening back it really sounded like a goof, a 'put-on' if you will, like a good 50% of 'This isn't' calls (Hello, McBain!) especially when you called back in like 5 minutes later feigning ignorance about the whole concept, like a wide-eyed doe in the headlights of a 18-wheeler with Harry Nutsack behind the wheel.

        Nothing against ya really, either way, just always wondered about it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pepper View Post
          'Sup Pubeless.

          Was always curious when you got caught in TIPSYDF, was it genuine or a goof? Listening back it really sounded like a goof, a 'put-on' if you will, like a good 50% of 'This isn't' calls (Hello, McBain!) especially when you called back in like 5 minutes later feigning ignorance about the whole concept, like a wide-eyed doe in the headlights of a 18-wheeler with Harry Nutsack behind the wheel.

          Nothing against ya really, either way, just always wondered about it.
          I don't want to ruin it for the freaks, but you might be on to something there.

          I guess I was a more convincing phone whore than I was a victim of it. Still loved the show, and it's freaks. I just heard it a while ago, and I couldn't believe no one called me on it.
          Last edited by Myfootszzz; 04-08-2010, 2:22 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Myfootszzz View Post
            What's up McBain, I remember you dude! What do you do now man? I see the mic in your pic, you in radio/podcasts?

            You have any word on how Dan and Scott have been? I know about Dan's surgery, and Amy's page on IMDB, but that's the last I heard about them.
            I was Producing for Sporting News Radio for 7 years before I got laid off. Now I just do promotion work for random radio stations. What about you?

            BTW if the entire Dan and Scott thing was staged, then how did you meet them? How did you guys come up with the bit?

            Dan never emails me back when I contact him. Scott and Amy do though. It seems like Dan wants nothing to do with the freaks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ryan McBain View Post
              I was Producing for Sporting News Radio for 7 years before I got laid off. Now I just do promotion work for random radio stations. What about you?

              BTW if the entire Dan and Scott thing was staged, then how did you meet them? How did you guys come up with the bit?

              Dan never emails me back when I contact him. Scott and Amy do though. It seems like Dan wants nothing to do with the freaks.
              Shit, I just work at a grocery store. But work is work, right? Fucking economy.

              I just called in TIPSYDF after catching the show the prior day. If you listen really closely to that episode, you can actually hear me being a horrible actor. I used a phone card to call up and played dumb. Dan and Scott had nothing to do with it.

              I wonder what Scott's been up to... I know Dan didn't take the end of the show well. The concepts they had for pranking people where pretty freaking epic. I mean they were brilliant bits. Scott Free on Hold was just a stroke of genius. So was TIPSYDF.

              Trying to hear old episode... only got a few working. The still crack me up.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ryan McBain View Post

                Dan never emails me back when I contact him. Scott and Amy do though. It seems like Dan wants nothing to do with the freaks.
                What's Scottily-ring-ding up to? is he still in Wisconsin?

                I read Dan & Amy moved recently into Dan's sister's place ( which I can only assume is in WS too, with rest of the Schultz's)

                Could see the guys get together again, if only in a social sense, which would make me happy to hear.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Myfootszzz View Post
                  Shit, I just work at a grocery store. But work is work, right? Fucking economy.

                  I just called in TIPSYDF after catching the show the prior day. If you listen really closely to that episode, you can actually hear me being a horrible actor. I used a phone card to call up and played dumb. Dan and Scott had nothing to do with it.

                  I wonder what Scott's been up to... I know Dan didn't take the end of the show well. The concepts they had for pranking people where pretty freaking epic. I mean they were brilliant bits. Scott Free on Hold was just a stroke of genius. So was TIPSYDF.

                  Trying to hear old episode... only got a few working. The still crack me up.
                  Try to download Godgoth's torrent. I listen to a little D&S every weekday.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm listening to the 6-15-01 show right now. Pubeles Scott had this dude banging his cock on the phone for like 5 mins. You were good.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AthePG View Post
                      I'm listening to the 6-15-01 show right now. Pubeles Scott had this dude banging his cock on the phone for like 5 mins. You were good.
                      Man that was classic!!!!

                      Comment

                      Unconfigured Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X