You owe me a drink fag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You owe me a drink fag

The only thing you suck at more than poker is your boss's cock! Eat a bag of shit asshole, you owe me a drink!

I don't owe you a god damn thing. You didn't agree to the terms of the bet. Now go die in a fire. Your dad should of left you in a tube sock.

Comment

The terms of the bet were loser buys winner a drink; your gay bullshit wasn't a real term. Why would anyone bet a $5.00 drink against getting fucked in the ass by a raging homosexual? You lost the game AND the bet and now you're dodging the payment...even fags who suck at poker can be HONEST!

Comment

Originally posted by eponym View Post
        The terms of the bet were loser buys winner a drink; your gay bullshit wasn't a real term. Why would anyone bet a $5.00 drink against getting fucked in the ass by a raging homosexual? You lost the game AND the bet and now you're dodging the payment...even fags who suck at poker can be HONEST!

I highly doubt McBain made a bet to nail you in the poop factory. Leave your gay fantasies off this board. Get a life!!!

Comment

Comment

Quit creating fake profiles and get back to work...that sportscaster's cock isn't going to suck itself.

Comment

Quit creating fake profiles and get back to work...that sportscaster's cock isn't going to suck itself.
              You really need to get off my jock. The only thing that is fake is your colon. I guess getting stabbed with meat swords finally caught up with you. Perhaps you should buy stock in depends.

Comment

Ya, I'm sure all the people posting in this thread are fake.

Look at the post counts you moron!

Comment

Hey Ep,

Bet you didn't think you'd see me here. Bush still sucks even on this board.

The only thing you suck at more than poker is your boss's cock! Eat a bag of shit asshole, you owe me a drink!

Comment

Cheese! What are you doing here!?

Be careful...everyone in here is a Katuluu level asshole/prick.

Comment

Last edited by eponym; 04-16-2008, 2:32 AM.

Comment

Wow, can I be cool like you? I always wanted to use Photoshop for my gay fantasies. Go kill yourself...please.

Comment

I've been lurking here for a while now. I saw your posts so I decided to respond. Good to see a familiar face here.

Cheese! What are you doing here!?

Be careful...everyone in here is a Katuluu level asshole/prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese View Post
                            I've been lurking here for a while now. I saw your posts so I decided to respond. Good to see a familiar face here.
                            Great, more homos...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X