Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You owe me a drink fag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You owe me a drink fag

    The only thing you suck at more than poker is your boss's cock! Eat a bag of shit asshole, you owe me a drink!


  • #2
    I don't owe you a god damn thing. You didn't agree to the terms of the bet. Now go die in a fire. Your dad should of left you in a tube sock.

    Comment


    • #3
      The terms of the bet were loser buys winner a drink; your gay bullshit wasn't a real term. Why would anyone bet a $5.00 drink against getting fucked in the ass by a raging homosexual? You lost the game AND the bet and now you're dodging the payment...even fags who suck at poker can be HONEST!


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by eponym View Post
        The terms of the bet were loser buys winner a drink; your gay bullshit wasn't a real term. Why would anyone bet a $5.00 drink against getting fucked in the ass by a raging homosexual? You lost the game AND the bet and now you're dodging the payment...even fags who suck at poker can be HONEST!


        I highly doubt McBain made a bet to nail you in the poop factory. Leave your gay fantasies off this board. Get a life!!!

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Quit creating fake profiles and get back to work...that sportscaster's cock isn't going to suck itself.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eponym View Post
              Quit creating fake profiles and get back to work...that sportscaster's cock isn't going to suck itself.
              You really need to get off my jock. The only thing that is fake is your colon. I guess getting stabbed with meat swords finally caught up with you. Perhaps you should buy stock in depends.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by eponym View Post
                Quit creating fake profiles and get back to work...that sportscaster's cock isn't going to suck itself.
                Ya, I'm sure all the people posting in this thread are fake.

                Look at the post counts you moron!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey Ep,

                  Bet you didn't think you'd see me here. Bush still sucks even on this board.


                  Originally posted by eponym View Post
                  The only thing you suck at more than poker is your boss's cock! Eat a bag of shit asshole, you owe me a drink!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cheese! What are you doing here!?

                    Be careful...everyone in here is a Katuluu level asshole/prick.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Last edited by eponym; 04-16-2008, 2:32 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by eponym View Post
                        Wow, can I be cool like you? I always wanted to use Photoshop for my gay fantasies. Go kill yourself...please.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've been lurking here for a while now. I saw your posts so I decided to respond. Good to see a familiar face here.

                          Originally posted by eponym View Post
                          Cheese! What are you doing here!?

                          Be careful...everyone in here is a Katuluu level asshole/prick.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cheese View Post
                            I've been lurking here for a while now. I saw your posts so I decided to respond. Good to see a familiar face here.
                            Great, more homos...

                            Comment

                            Unconfigured Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X