Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Best Quarterback Of All-Time?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is The Best Quarterback Of All-Time?

My vote has to be Joe Montana, but I would settle for Elway as well...
    a:6:{i:31;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:31;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32292";s:5:"title";s:11:"Joe Montana";s:5:"votes";i:11;s:6:"voters";a:11:{i:0;s:3:"582";i:1;s:1:"1";i:2;s:2:"76";i:3;s:3:"137";i:4;s:3:"406";i:5;s:3:"364";i:6;s:3:"505";i:7;s:3:"659";i:8;s:4:"1628";i:9;s:4:"2160";i:10;s:4:"2860";}}i:32;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:32;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32292";s:5:"title";s:10:"John Elway";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:3:"264";i:1;s:2:"68";}}i:33;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:33;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32292";s:5:"title";s:10:"Dan Marino";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:3:"600";i:1;s:3:"351";i:2;s:3:"386";}}i:34;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:34;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32292";s:5:"title";s:11:"Steve Young";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:1:"4";i:1;s:3:"516";}}i:35;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:35;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32292";s:5:"title";s:13:"Johnny Unitas";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"768";}}i:36;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:36;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"32292";s:5:"title";s:10:"Joe Namath";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:3:"256";}}}
    100.00%

Montana. Easily.

Comment

Elway, he did a lot with much less

Comment

Steve Young could do everything Montana could, and he could scamble

Comment

Marino....easily....never had a RB...or a good team

Comment

Montana, you can't argue with success

Comment

If you go by pure #s you have to go Marino the only knock about him is that he never won a super bowl other than that 1 stat he is the best of all time by far and away

Comment

You can't fade Aaron Brooks' First Cousin

Michael Vick.

Comment

Not even close

Originally posted by CC Sabathia
                  Michael Vick.
                  The Question was who is the best quaterback of all time, not who is the best quaterback in Madden 2004.

Comment

4000/1000 club

Ok, you take the first three years of any QB and compare them.

No one stacks up to Vick.

Michael Vick will be the first player ever to be in the 4000/1000 club.

Comment

Haha

It's tom brady. I keep hearing peyton manning is the shit, but when my team kicked the living shit out of them, It was a lie. It's like KC last year, Everyone said they were crazy but look at the teams they played.. *chills*

Comment

Oh yeah, All them QB's you listed up there, There all great QB's..

Comment

Originally posted by ~Italiano~
                          It's tom brady. I keep hearing peyton manning is the shit, but when my team kicked the living shit out of them, It was a lie. It's like KC last year, Everyone said they were crazy but look at the teams they played.. *chills*
                          Tom Brady is no where near as good as any of the QB's in this poll. And Manning is a shit load better than Brady. Brady is just on a better team. Just compare their stats and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That's pretty funny. Listen, The patriots took all good teams last year and i NEVER seen brady do that bad. Look at the playoffs with the patriots and did brady throw 3 PICKSS, nope.. I guess the better team was a little cover up, ahh??.. Haha, Don't get all upset because the colts were and still a great team, and peyton had 100 average i think.. 3 picks dude COME ONN.. Brady wasnt even the QB of that year and never thrown that horrible..

Comment

Sorry, I forgot about something. You said brady wasnt as good as them QBs up there?.. I never said he was but he is damn good for bringing two superbowl rings and peyton hasnt.. remember that.. Oh yeah, The team has to do with it but its both sides..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X