GET ME A BEAT: Iíll drop on any mixtape or beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET ME A BEAT: Iíll drop on any mixtape or beat

New producers, and mixtape djís. Send me a beat and Iíll put 1:00 of lyrics to it. Thatís full verse and possibly a hook. Then Iíll send it back to you to do whatever you want with it.

It will get posted on my page until I do a new one. It will be the first track to play on the page as well.

This will be labeled:

x x NEW MIXTAPE TRACK

On www.myspace.com/JJakaNOJOKE

I will put your myspace info in the picture box, and you can put it on your myspace as well. The track will be downloadable, and anyone can do whatever they want with it.

I will also tag the track with your name/crew, so whoever plays it knows where it came from.

SEND BEATS TO - JJtheShadow@hotmail.com
    Mp3 or wave

I am not looking for handouts. I am not trying to get beats for a record, strictly promo. So if you know someone looking to get an MC on their beats, or on a mixtape track, or have some back burner stuff youíd like to have shined, get at me. Also Iíll rock commercial beats if you send em.

DO BIG THINGS

ONE
    NO JOKE
    a.k.a.
    JJtheShadow

The first

x x NEW MIXTAPE TRACK

Has been posted. This track was done for a friend in OHIO. These tracks are home recorded and engineered by me. I'm no producer, but I'm also not a bank, so the budget is ZERO. Regardless, I do my thing

Also check out TRIPLE X on the x x 10 DAY SPOT LIGHT

DO GOOD THINGS FOR LOTS OF PEOPLE - Hip Hop Destruction

DO BIG THINGS

ONE
    NO JOKE
    a.k.a.
    JJtheShadow

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X