Google Plus iPhone App Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Plus iPhone App Now Available

Google Plus continues its relentless assault on the very center of our geeky hearts--the official Google Plus iPhone App is now available for download. Best part? It's free. You gotta love those guys at Google! The world's new social phenomenon stands to gain much by conquering the mobile environment--Facebook, its chief competitor, is deeply entrenched in the world of iPhones and Androids. If Google Plus can claim a significant patch of the mobile landscape, it will further uproot the Facebook hegemony, paving the way for future victories.

I haven't had a chance to try the Google Plus app 'cause I just heard about it, like, right the eff now. I turned it around for you guys as soon as it reached my spindly geek clutches because that's how much I care about you. The task of trying out this app and letting us know what you think falls to you, your iPhone/iTouch/what-have-you, and the comment box. Here's the iTunes store description--Huddle, Stream, and Circles are all in the mix:

Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they’re checking in.

Source: ology.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X