Wealth of Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wealth of Experience

Hi im a newbie here and I consider myself as a sport enthusiast. I want to contribute in this thread an informative fact about Lasik that I found early, I saw it online in one of the Lasik site that according to a Market Scope study (March, 2003), surgeons who claim to charge less than $1000 per eye account for less than 3% of all LASIK procedures nationwide. Your procedure will change your vision for the rest of your life, so price shouldn’t be your major determining factor when choosing a surgeon. The least expensive surgeon is not always the best choice – you want to find a surgeon who provides you with the best overall value. Ideally, you want a surgeon who not only has the finest technology, but also a wealth of experience, a dedicated staff, all at a great price. Also for those people who plan to have it there is a new promo called “See For Free” Plan” 12 months no payment, no interest to help finance a new 20/20 vision. I will try to put the link here if our mods will allow it. Here the link Lasik-1 . Hope it helps folks.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X