Shyne Warns Lil Wayne About Working With Rick Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shyne Warns Lil Wayne About Working With Rick Ross

Former Bad Boy rap artist – and now practicing orthodox Jew – Shyne is currently on the comeback trail after being recently freed from prison. Early last year, the Belize native signed a multi-record deal with Def Jam and is gearing up for a big May release of new material.

In an interview with "Superstar Radio," the globe-trotting rapper discussed future plans to record with Young Money chief Lil Wayne but also had some harshly aimed barbs and a word of caution for Weezy regarding a certain southern artist who is currently setting the rap world ablaze – regardless of his supposedly falsified past.

Directly speaking on Wayne’s "I Am Still Music Tour" mate Rick Ross, Shyne did not hold back his disdain of the Maybach Music Group boss. “He's the only officer I know that's a rapper. I don't know anybody else that used to be a cop that raps, “said Shyne in the interview. “Hip-Hop comes from the gutter; it's from the struggle, from the dudes that's in prison so for a dude that used to lock dudes in, for the dude that used to be like, 'Yo, on the wake up! You got a visit,' for that dude to turn into the biggest gangsta rapper is like shocking to me,” he went on to add.

Shyne closed out his interview with saying he would speak to Lil Wayne about his collaborative works with Rick Ross and would also address his other peers who’ve worked with Rozay. “Weezy did records with him? I gotta talk to Weezy about that. I gotta talk to Wayne about that. I gotta make my feelings felt and have a sit down with him," said a flabbergasted Shyne.

Source: MTV

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X