The Game Denied Entry Into Canada, Detained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Denied Entry Into Canada, Detained

Game's 4/20 celebration went up in smoke on Wednesday (April 20), when he was detained by Canadian officials after attempting to enter the country.

In a series of tweets, the Compton rapper explained that he was traveling to Canada for a string of shows on Wednesday, following his Australian tour run, and was eventually denied entry into the country.

"Customs officials just denied me entry into Canada. I'm sorry 2 ALL my fans but I was mislead by promoters & assured I would be able 2 enter," Game wrote (@TheGame).

Things for Game went from bad to worse from here, and will have to spent a little more time in Canada, although they won't let him enter.

"This just in: I'm being detained in Canada for 14 days until they process my inadmissability then I'll have a hearing heard by a judge," Game explained. "At that point the judge will decide to either deport me or give me a sentence for violating Canada's immigrant entry laws."

Understandably angry, Game expressed his unhappiness over the situation.

"Fucked up situation!!! But at least they let me call home, & tweet before they lock a n!gga up!!! Gotta turn in my property, y'all be kool," he wrote. "Gotta give up my phone & property. This some straight bullshit ! Flew all the way from LA to be denied and detained?!?! What the fuck?"

Source: ballerstatus.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X