The Game Wants To Sign With Cash Money After Deal With Interscope Is Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Wants To Sign With Cash Money After Deal With Interscope Is Up

The Game has been down with Interscope since breaking onto the scene in 2005, but when his deal is up ... he may be moving to another label, down south.

The Compton rapper recently revealed to XXLMag.com that he's been contemplating a move after his deal with Jimmy I's Interscope is up.

With only one more album left, following the release of his upcoming R.E.D. Album, Game says that he plans to sign with Birdman's Cash Money Records.

"We been playing with the idea of going over to Cash Money, or trying to marry that and Black Wall Street," the rapper said. "So, we'll figure it out before the end of the day. I definitely think that's where I'll probably end up. Cause they winning, they want to win and I been winning and want to continue to win."

The Game tells the mag that he's known Birdman before his debut, The Documentary, dropped. He was introduced to the YMCMB boss back when NBA player Baron Davis was on the New Orleans Hornets. Davis is the godfather to Game's son and he connected the two, who have been tight ever since.

"I talk to Baby everyday," he said.

When it'll happen, is still unknown. But, when Birdman wants something he usually gets it. Over the past year, the hip-hop mogul has recruited Bow Wow, DJ Khaled, and producer duo, Cool & Dre.

The R.E.D. Album drops August 23.

Source: ballerstatus.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X