Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consequence Drops Kanye West, Q-Tip Dis Track

[YT]ZAxEAnTEeoI[/YT]

Consequence still has more to get off of his chest. Last week the former G.O.O.D. Music MC dropped “The Plaguritst Society” a dis track aimed at G.O.O.D.’s Pusha T. Pusha brushed the jabs off in a radio interview at WGCI in Chicago, but is said to have a verse aimed at Cons in the works.

Yesterday Consequence called up WGCI and spoke on his beef with G.O.O.D. Music and said he won’t let up his attack until Jay-Z intervenes on Kanye. He then played his new dis song “Everybody Told Me 2 (Straighten It Out)” where he takes shots at West and his cousin Q-Tip.

In the song’s first verse Cons takes issue with A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip, suggesting his cousin and one-time collaborator doesn’t want a war. Quence continues his attack at takes aim at Kanye in the second verse as he raps “My little princess, victim of incest/ The streets know the deal so you owe me with interest.”

A few months back Consequence sat down with RapFix Live and revealed his issues at hand with West, his cousin Q-Tip and the rest of the G.O.O.D. Music clan.

"As a man, you can't hang your fate on no other man, but when you think the man is your brother and you talk about every other single situation known to man, you would think it would dawn on somebody to say, 'Hey, let me make sure this all right, let me make sure my guy is good.' If I'm not your guy, that's fine; let's just have clarity on it."

For the most part Kanye has remained silent addressing the litany of Consequence's gripes with him.

"It's not internal because you have to be inside to be internal [conflict]," Pusha told radio station 107.5 WGCI’s The Morning Riot. "You're not inside. You know, it is what it is. Previously before, I've never answered this question because I've always felt like, me being the newest signee to G.O.O.D. Music, they have a history. Consequence, [Kanye West], those guys, they all have a history. It goes way before me. I never answered the question and I always thought it would blow over and people would be like, respectful. It doesn't make sense for me to answer it because I know Ye probably got love for dude. It goes back too far. Just to me, as it stands right now, it's funny because me and Ye have never talked about it. Not once. Never, not once. That in itself should tell you how serious it is.”

Consequence responded by saying that Pusha lyrically couldn’t compete with him and suggested that the Clipse member was being used, saying, “he’s gonna be jet fuel for Kanye West.”

Source: MTV

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X