Mistah F.A.B. Explains Defending V-Nasty's Use of the 'N Word'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistah F.A.B. Explains Defending V-Nasty's Use of the 'N Word'

Oakland rapper Mistah F.A.B. recently spoke to AllHipHop.com to explain his stance on the recent surge of attention across the net, after he defended Kreayshawn affiliate V-Nasty and her use of the N-word.

In what many across the Hip-Hop community have described as a blatant and offensive misuse of the n-word, Mistah F.A.B. has come to the defense of the young female rapper, explaining that she is merely a child that needs educating and guidance.

“Well you know first of all, we are from the same city and therefore there is my common interest in what’s going on," Mistah F.A.B. told AllHipHop.com. "What I totally disagreed with was the fact that people in the city are acting as if this doesn’t happen on a daily basis. People from the outside and people from the city acting like this doesn’t go on. People making it seem as if it doesn’t go on, which is one of the reasons that it flustered me."

Fab feels that people are just picking on V-Nasty because she is now popular and has a rising career.

He explained that the use of the word occurs regularly in his home town in unsegregated communities.

“Now she can’t say it, but its like three days ago, when she was in the hood, that was yo 'n***a,' People have double standards and the double standards that people have allow them to live a selective morality and so its ok for this person to say it and its not ok for that person to say it. Lets just say its not ok to say it if we are going to stand for something,” Mistah F.A.B. explained to AllHipHop.com

In other news Mistah Fab talked about his most recent project entitled “Ice City: The Coldest Winter Ever,” a dedication of sorts to the North Oakland neighborhood that raised him.

"There weren’t too many rappers from Oakland from the North side, so we never had too many rappers from North Oakland coming up," Mistah F.A.B. told AllHipHop.com. "So my side had a small side complex,” a proud Fab said about the dedication project."

Mistah F.A.B. also recently dropped the fourth installment in “The Realest S**t I Never Wrote” Mixtape series.

The most recent effort gives F.A.B.'s fans a look at him behind the scenes as many of the freestyles were recorded live for fans on UStream.

“Its a series and its just lyrical practice and I freestyle and I mostly do it all in one or two nights. All freestyles, all in one take and you hear the mess-ups and it’s unadulterated. It’s me practicing, and its what most artists are afraid to show the fans," Mistah F.A.B. said.

Source: allhiphop.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X