Beyoncé Reveals Baby Due Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyoncé Reveals Baby Due Date

Many fans have been wondering when power couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé would expect their first child almost immediately after their intimate New York wedding back in April of 2008. After plenty of speculation on the media’s part, the big day was finally revealed last night by the mother-to-be herself.

Beyoncé was a guest on Australian network Channel 7’s “Sunday Night HD” talk show and the glowing diva proudly showed off her baby bump in a short simple fuchsia dress with her blond tresses styled in a curly flowing fashion. Although the interview jumped around and touched various subjects such as Beyoncé’s dance moves and her Destiny’s Child days, the announcement of the baby’s arrival in February of 2012 trumped all other news.

Answering the host’s question on what manner of impact having a baby will have on her life, Beyoncé answered, “Absolutely, it has already changed my life. My husband and I have been together for 10 years for all of my twenties-since I was 20 and we just feel like it’s time. I’m very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift that any human being can have. I think because I’ve accomplished a lot of things for myself and I really know who I am. I didn’t rush into anything and I feel like if it’s any time, right now is the time and I’m so happy.”

It has been quite the past few days for the R&B diva as she’s been on a breakneck video schedule, releasing one full clip and a quick teaser over the past four days. There is also a reported video for Kanye West-assisted song “Party” from her latest album 4 as well in the vaults awaiting a release.

Congrats to Beyoncé and Jay-Z!

Source: MTV

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X