Lupe Fiasco Responds To 50 Cent's Alleged Dis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe Fiasco Responds To 50 Cent's Alleged Dis

Chicago rapper Lupe Fiasco has responded to a few subliminal raps from controversial rapper 50 Cent that recently made its rounds on the internet. 50 raised eyebrows when he released the street track "50 My Favorite," another round off his promotional Street Energy campaign. Immediately following the release of the song heads began to chatter that Lupe was the latest victim of 50's wrath.

"I could fit your house inside my house," 50 raps, "Then your neighbors and your yard/Oh my God/This sh*t ain't about sh*t, so I ain't gonna go hard/Now 'Kick, Push, Kick Push'/Get the f--k outta here/'Kick, Push'/You are now being hypnotized, close your eyes and say/50's my favorite."

50 taking a swipre at a fellow rap star would be nothing new to the public considering his long history of lyrically attacking rappers but his alleged dis at Lupe left many scratching their heads as the subject at hand, Lupe's "Kick, Push" is a five year plus old record.

Speaking out for the first time with his local radio station WGCI, Lupe downplayed the rumors and stated that all is well between himself and the G-Unit general.

"That's fine, 50's a good guy," said Lupe. "I got a chance to peform with him and tour with him for a little bit. You know? I don't really look at it as a diss. I just look at it as I got fans in high places I guess. So, [laughs], it's all fine with me. I'm not really tripping ... [Lyrical battles?] I always keep that in the chamber. They know what's up. At the end of the day, they know what's up. We'll just leave it at that. But, that's negativity. We going back to the positive."

Source: MTV

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X