Rick Ross Resurfaces, Says He's Feeling 'Stronger Than I've Ever Been'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Ross Resurfaces, Says He's Feeling 'Stronger Than I've Ever Been'

Rick Ross finally surfaced for the first time in two weeks on Friday (October 28), since suffering a health scare which sent him to the hospital twice in one day.

The Miami rap star popped up on Twitter early Friday, sending a series of tweets, beginning with "#thebossback."

"#thebossback. stronger than Ive ever been.. richer than I ever wuz," Rozay tweeted to his nearly 1.5 million followers (@RickyRozay). However, did not offer an update and/or address his medical scare two weeks ago.

The rapper reportedly suffered a seizure on October 14th while on-board a commercial flight taking off from Florida en-route to Memphis, which required an emergency landing.

Upon landing, he was rushed to a hospital, treated, and later released.

Hours later, Rozay -- obviously feeling ok -- boarded a private jet, in an attempt to make it to Memphis in time for a scheduled concert. Shortly after take-off, the rapper suffered yet another seizure, forcing the jet to make an emergency landing in Alabama.

While he eventually made it to Memphis sometime that weekend, his show was cancelled and has since been laying low.

Rozay's camp has since canceled several upcoming scheduled appearances in Greensboro, Atlanta, and Los Angeles following the incident.

His Maybach Music signee Wale said exhaustion is to blame for his boss' recent health woes. "He need to get some rest. He's been working himself real, real hard,” he told Angie Martinez. 'Every other day he text me, make sure you get some rest."

Ross' fifth album, God Forgives, I Don't, is due December 13.

Source: ballerstatus.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X