No announcement yet.

Rick Ross Confirms Working With Dr. Dre For "Detox" & "God Forgives, I Don't"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Ross Confirms Working With Dr. Dre For "Detox" & "God Forgives, I Don't"

After photos surfaced of the pair in the studio, Ricky Rozay says that they're working on each other's projects.

Rick Ross recently tweeted a picture of him with Dr. Dre and DJ Khaled in the studio, though it was unclear whether or not the two were working on anything in particular. At last night's Grammy Awards, Ricky Rozay confirmed that the pair were collaborating for both Detox and God Forgives, I Don't, though he remained vague about the songs themselves.

"That's mandatory, my brother," he told MTV News' Sway Calloway on the red carpet when asked if the two were working on God Forgives, I Don't. Calloway followed by asking if they also worked together for Dre's Detox, to which the MMG boss gave the same response. "That's mandatory, my brother," he echoed.

"We making some things happen, man — we just gonna see where the pieces fall," he continued. "But we most definitely putting in major work."

Source: hiphopdx.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X