Ma$e Leaves Bad Boy, Explains Why G-Unit Deal Was Blocked By Diddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ma$e Leaves Bad Boy, Explains Why G-Unit Deal Was Blocked By Diddy

Ma$e is finally off Bad Boy and says "you gon' cut your arm off to get free" from Diddy's label.

Many may believe that Diddy and Ma$e ended their ties long ago but, as Ma$e explained, he was just recently allowed to walk away from Bad Boy after 16 years. Ma$e also made it known that he will likely not sign with another label soon, likening this ordeal to a break up in a relationship.

“I’ve been in that contract for 16 years," he explained. "Yeah, the other day he let me out of it, so big shout-outs to Diddy. I guess he woke up feeling good and he wanted to do something good.”

Ma$e also expressed his hesitation to rejoin a major label.

“At this point, I don’t really want to be under nobody from the aspect of being tied in a long, long contract,” he added. “It’s kinda like breaking up; you don’t want to jump into a new relationship.”

Ma$e went on to acknowledge positive things about Diddy, even saying he'd "want to go to war with Puff." However, he also said Diddy blocked his move to G-Unit years ago because he wanted too much money.

"You know how Puff is," Ma$e explained. "I love him but you gon' cut your arm off to get free."

Source: hiphopdx.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X