Game's Manager Says He Working On A G-Unit Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game's Manager Says He Working On A G-Unit Reunion

Game's manager says he's been working on a reuniting Game with his former G-Unit partners.

Despite rumors of a possible reunion, it's been nearly a decade since fans last saw 50 Cent and Game share a mic. Now, in a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal (via HHNM), Game's manager says that he working to get the G-Unit team back together.

Dontay "Taydoe" Kidd revealed to Lee Hawkins that he has been working with Game and 50 Cent in an attempt to reunite the Compton emcee with his former G-Unit partners. Kidd said that while nothing is finalized yet, he believes that Game and Fif see the business sense in agreeing to a reunion.

"I can't say it'll happen, I can't it won't happen; however, from a business perspective, I'm gonna attempt to make [a reunion] happen," Kidd said. "I think it'll be a wise business move on both parts…I'm thinking about tours, I'm thinking about merchandise, I'm thinking about all these other things that [are] lacking in the industry, and this is the perfect timing for that…I can't really speak for 50, but I think they're both open; it's just a matter of approaching it in the right way. 50 understands that he needs Game to make a G-Unit push. Game understands that if it's gonna be a push, he needs to be involved and 50 needs to be involved…they both are business savvy. We know that 50's a businessman, we know that Game's a businessman. They understand that. So now, it's only their internal egos that would stop that from happening."

Source: hiphopdx.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X