Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Common Says G.O.O.D. Music's "Cruel Winter" Will Not Be Released, Reveals Solo Album Producers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Says G.O.O.D. Music's "Cruel Winter" Will Not Be Released, Reveals Solo Album Producers

Common explains that G.O.O.D. Music's "Cruel Summer" sequel will not be released.

Members of the G.O.O.D. Music family including Q-Tip, Pusha T and Big Sean have all spoken on the crew's Cruel Winter album, which serves as the follow up to last year's Cruel Summer. But during an interview with Vulture, Common said that the compilation would not see the light of day and that its existence was more of a "rumor."

"Oh, yeah, nah, nah. I don't think that's happening," he said. "It was more of a rumor — cats been creating, but everybody's been doing their solo album. So that's what that is."

Common, who will release an EP, mixtape and solo album this year, also turned his attention to the latter, revealing which producers are in the mix. Though he says he'd "love" for Kanye West to contribute, he confirmed Travi$ Scott, No I.D., 88-Keys and Hit-Boy for the LP.

"I'm definitely looking at some of the producers like Travi$ Scott, No I.D., 88-Keys, Hit-Boy. This has been the first time I'm open to working and not having just one, two producers and that's it."

Source: hiphopdx.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X