Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meow! Remy Ma & Lil' Kim Beef Heats Up

[YT]LNgMJXG_SZQ[/YT]

After publicly expressing their distaste for one another, Remy Ma and Lil' Kim are upping the ante and going even harder, continuing to take shots in each other's direction.

The two traded jabs a little while back. But hip-hop fans haven't heard the end of anything yet. Remy recently raised the bar, releasing a YouTube video of her in the studio recording her latest diss track against the Queen Bee entitled "When I See Her."

The video, which starts off by flashing the words "It's officially a problem," sees Remy spitting lines at Kim like: "Seven days of the week/ alternate sides of the street/ I'ma drag that b*tch like the motherf**king beat."

She continues her verbal assault rhyming: "It's on when I see her/ she a goner when I see her/ word is bond, it's on, I'ma stomp her when I see her."

After ending the diss, Remy then mocked Kim by doing an impersonation of her, repeatedly uttering the phrase "at the end of the day" - referring to an expression that Kim used continually in a previously interview. Remy then implied that the Brooklyn MC is afraid of her and that her career is washed up.

Kim commented on the beef during a recent appearance on DJ Whoo Kid's radio show on Shade 45.

"Everybody who knows me know that I ain't just gonna come at nobody for no reason," she said referring to her situation with Remy. "I spread love. Every female that came in the game, I embraced them."

"When I got locked up, she was talking reckless again on the radio but when I came home, she was at my party like 'what's up Kim, I love you, can I take a picture with you,'" Kim continued. "I brushed a lot of sh*t off, I let a lot of sh*t slide but enough is enough." [Watch Here]

Kim also said of Remy that "everything you do got too much testosterone son" and joked that the male members of her entourage would rather pick a transvestite over the Bronx rapper - whom she referred to as "RemyMan." She vowed to not devote anymore time to the feud and ended her interview by saying, "At the end of the day, I'm that b*tch."

Source: sohh.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X