Uncle Murda Shot In The Head, Blames Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Murda Shot In The Head, Blames Police

Brooklyn rapper Uncle Murda was shot in the head on Tuesday (January 23) while sitting in a parked car within the city.

Despite the seriousness of the report, the 27-year-old rapper (real name: Leonard Grant) was only grazed by the bullet at around 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday, and is not seriously injured.

Since the shooting, Murda has come forward, and who does he claim is behind the shooting? He says the police.

New York's Daily News reports that the rapper has an extensive criminal record that dates back to 1997. Of some of the marks on his rap sheet, attempted murder of a cop and drug charges are included.

Due to his past, he feels the police may have been behind Tuesday's shooting, according to what he told Sohh.com.

"I think they was checking for me," Murda told Sohh. "I think it was the police that shot me this time. I don't know, I just got a feeling."

Murda said he doesn't have any evidence that it was actually the police, but says he plans on looking into it.

"We doin' our own investigation," he said. "We take care of business. We make them suffer."

Uncle Murda is signed with Jay-Z's Roc-A-Fella Records and has been since last year. While he preps his debut album, which is said to boast features by Jay-Z and Nicole Ray, he's been hard at work keeping the streets fed with music. He currently has two mixtapes in the streets with DJ Green Lantern -- 2 Hard for Hip Hop and Respect the Shooter.

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X