Dr. Dre’s Much-Anticipated ‘Under Pressure’ Single Finally Leaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Dre’s Much-Anticipated ‘Under Pressure’ Single Finally Leaks

Back in April, the music blogs went crazy when sources at Interscope Records revealed that Dr. Dre was gearing up for the release of a new single with Jay-Z ... and it was a week away.

Then, both Dre and Jimmy Iovine confirmed the existence of the single and revealed that it was titled "Under Pressure."

But, as fans anxiously waited ... that week came and went without the single dropping.

Now, nearly two months later, the single everyone has been waiting for has finally leaked to the internet, thanks to the network of music blogs called the New Music Cartel.

(Download "Under Pressure" featuring Jay-Z right here)

Dr. Dre starts things with the first verse, which is assumed to be written by Jay, over a clubby production, spitting: "Maybe I don't want to stop, maybe I don't want to quit / Maybe I'm crazy / Maybe I'm strapped right now, just bait me."

After the verse, there's a blank space for a hook, indicating that the song is not done and wasn't meant for release ... so maybe Dre's gonna scrap this one now?

When Jay hops in, he spits some clever punchlines like when life stresses him, he will be "bringing guns to work, Gilbert Arenas."

"I'm in this party, I'm up to no good/And I should be ducking these clubs, Tiger Woods," he later raps.

It's unclear if this will be the official first single now that it's leak, but it's good to see that this actually exsisted.

Source: ballerstatus.net

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X