"Bad Girls Club's Christina Hopkins' Racist Rant -- Uses N-Word 12 Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bad Girls Club's Christina Hopkins' Racist Rant -- Uses N-Word 12 Times

Christina Hopkins is one reality star whose real life actually lives up to her T.V. persona. The girl is truly bad. Lest anyone be tempted to interpret the word "bad" in any of its slang definitions such as "cool" or "hip," don't bother. This girl is bad as in mean-spirited, hostile, and prejudiced.

Last month, Christina Hopkins delivered "the most disgusting hate-filled diatribe...seen in a long time" in an unnamed Staten Island diner. Hopkins was obviously angry at an unnamed African-American woman so she decided to tell her companions what she would or should have said to the woman.

"If you're a black girl," sneered Hopkins, "then ... you should shut up because you're black ... you're a n***** ... nobody likes you...you're disgusting...because you're trash."

Oddly enough, Hopkins continued to wolf down her dinner while continuing her racist slurs. "I'm so sorry" she continued. "I'm apologizing because...you're trash...you're a n*****. I've never met somebody who's so n*****ish."

As if Christina's rambling racist rant wasn't bad enough, she was later joined by a female friend, and the two BFFs chanted the N-word over and over ad nauseam.

On the video of the incident which you can watch by clicking here, Christina Hopkins was obviously intoxicated. As was her friend. Of course, that's no excuse. Even after she'd sobered up, Hopkins was incapable of understanding the gravity of what she'd done. The explanation she offered TMZ seemed dodgy and her apology was anything but heartfelt.

"Some girls came up to me and said some racial remarks towards me [moments before] and this is what I said in retaliation," whined the reality star, adding, "
    I apologize if anyone was offended, it wasn't meant in a derogatory way."

"If anyone was offended?" This girl is not only bad, she's also stupid. And judging by her lame claim that "it wasn't meant in a derogatory way," she thinks everyone else is stupid as well. The N-word is a derogatory term. How can it not be used in a derogatory way--especially when coupled with words like "disgusting" and "trash?"

Oh well, if Bad Girl Christina Hopkins is ever in the market for a date, Michael Richards is still around...somewhere. And of course, Mel Gibson is now single.

Source: celebs.gather.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X