The Punisher 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Punisher 2

April 15, 2004: USA Today confirmed in a chat with Thomas Jane at the premiere of "The Punisher" which villain they will go with for the sequel - Jigsaw. Jane describes him as "He's this rageful guy who had his face horribly mutilated by The Punisher. He's all stitched up back together, but his whole shredded, scarred body looks like a jigsaw". Jane is signed for two further sequels. Thanks to DarkHorizons.com for the heads up!

March 8, 2004: IGN FilmForce just published an interview with Jonathan Hensleigh, writer/director of "The Punisher", and sequel talk is already underway it seems: "I definitely want to do that. Thomas Jane and I have a pledge to work together. I love him. I think that he is a new kind of American cinema actor that hasn't been around for 20-30 years. He's a sort of a throwback...Thomas and I are taking meetings together on a number of projects, but there's one in specific that we're trying to get going". Thanks to DarkHorizons.com

March 2, 2004: Variety reports that Lions Gate Entertainment has inked a deal with Marvel Enterprises to produce three Marvel movies: Iron Fist, Black Widow, and the sequel to The Punisher. No release dates have been set yet for the films. More news to follow!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X