Hellboy 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellboy 2

April 10, 2004: Ron Pearlman has been talking sequel of late, and in his latest interview with About.com, he confirms the rumors.

Q: Has the studio given you any type of gift to thank you for your participation?
    A: They gave me the gift that keeps on giving - it's called 'Hellboy 2.'
    Q: What is the latest on that?
    A: On Monday morning (April 5, 2004) I awoke to the news that 'Hellboy 2' was going to be greenlit.

Q: What can happen in 'Hellboy 2?'
    A: Everything that didn't happen in 'Hellboy 1,' and maybe a couple of things that did.

Q: Are there specific villains out there you'd like to see introduced? Who are some of your favorites?
    A: He comes from Hell and we haven't quite seen him there yet. So, who knows? I mean, Mike Mignola has provided us with chapters and chapters of possibilities in the comic book. I'll be the first one online to find out.

Q: And will Guillermo del Toro and Selma Blair be returning as well?
    A: Guillermo is key. I don't know anything beyond that. Selma, I would love to see. I would love to see everybody back. I'd love to see John Hurt back.

Q: Have you heard that he may go to Hell?
    A: I don't know. I don't know what Guillermo has got up his sleeves. I have faith - I know him - he's going to try to top this.

Q: When do you start filming 'Hellboy 2?'
    A: Well they still have to write it so it's going to be a while.

Q: Have they said anything about filming it next year and releasing it in 2006?
    A: They better hurry because I'm getting old (laughing).

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X