More X-men 3 news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More X-men 3 news

April 17, 2004: From The Age's interview with actress Rebecca Romijn-Stamos: "She's preparing to begin filming X-Men 3, where she will once again play the mutant Mystique. It sounds at times as if she prefers to play more human characters. "No, I love Mystique," she insists."People have been waiting their whole lives for these characters to be brought to life. And you don't want to let down the fan base and we definitely felt that pressure. But when you deliver, they are so appreciative. So for the rest of my life I get to be the person that people identify, the actor that people identify with Mystique. That is a huge thrill. You think of Christopher Reeve as Superman, or Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. Wow. I get to be Mystique for the rest of my life." Thanks to CountingDown.com

April 3, 2004: According to HSX.com, X-Men 3 is set for a May 5, 2006 release date.

March 20, 2004: A report from Superherohype: "Alan Cumming was on the "NY Graham Norton" chat show last night here in the UK on Channel 4. Graham began part two of the show by saying "Now Alan, X-Men 3 - what's happening? Are you in it?" Alan replied yes he was and it was due to be released in 2005 - so far so good. Then Graham asked him about the makeup and asked "have they got any good news for you?", meaning will the make-up be easier. Alan's reply was "Yes, I spend the whole movie with a bag over my head", and while Graham and the audience were laughing he followed it with "or he dies in the first 10 minutes". More laughter with Graham remarking "That's the kind of comment that can get you fired, Alan!" Sounds like he's still hung up over the make-up! He also mentioned that he was only contracted for one more film."

March 8, 2004: Hugh Jackman recently spoke about the possibility of returning as Wolverine to Horror.Com and it all sounds good: "I'm contracted for another Van Helsing, but I'm not contracted for any more X-Men. But, would I like to do it? I'd find it hard to see someone else play the role, yeah. I love both of them. If I hated the movies and had to come again, it would be a terrible situation". Thanks to Darkhorizons.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X