Spiderman 2 news:SPOILER INSIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 2 news:SPOILER INSIDE

Major spoiler from SuperHeroHype: (SPOILER ALERT): "Seems Harry Osbourne is not only back as Peter's side-kick/buddy, but his craving for revenge on our favorite friendly neighborhood spiderman is kicking into overdrive, prompting him to get quite involved in fighting yours truly. At some point throughout the film, he hands Spidey over to Doc Ock and towards the end of the film, he hears and sees his late dad talk to him through a mirror. Enraged, he subsequently smashes it only to find the Goblin's lair behind it, filled with all his toys: bombs, glider, suit, etc. I believe it pretty much ends there, but it certainly sets the stage nicely for a possible intro of the Hob-Goblin at a later point, n'est pas? All of this info was obtained directly from a guy who is closely involved with the flic, so, while taking it with the proverbial grain of salt, I do assume that that's how it'll go down (and must add that I'm quite pleased with that idea - hopefully they'll discard the MM Power Rangers outfit this time around and finally build the cool version of the GG suit)."

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X