Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felica Garcia: 15-Year-Old Girl Jumps Off Train After Being Bullied By Footbal Players Bragging About Sexual Acts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felica Garcia: 15-Year-Old Girl Jumps Off Train After Being Bullied By Footbal Players Bragging About Sexual Acts

[WSHH]wshh364OL5fLl8T33n0i[/WSHH]

A teenage girl, who friends say was bullied at school, committed suicide by jumping in front of an oncoming train Wednesday afternoon, in front of other students. "She was beautiful, she was so sweet, loud, she was crazy, she didn't deserve it, she was bullied," said Briana Torres, the victim's friend. She was so picked on, that Felicia Garcia's friends tell Eyewitness News, the normally outgoing 15 year old felt she had no options and instead threw herself in front of a train at the Huguenot Railway Station Wednesday afternoon.

Dozens of fellow students from Tottenville High School watched in disbelief. "She gave this girl her phone, she dropped her books, put her hood on and jumped," said Sabrina Chiapparelli, a student. The day before the fatal plunge, the sophomore posted one last cry for help on Twitter, saying "I can't, I'm done, I give up." At school Thursday, students were still reeling

Source: AP

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X