Kurt Angle Denies Writing Tweets On Twitter After WrestleMania Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Angle Denies Writing Tweets On Twitter After WrestleMania Last Night

During WWE WrestleMania 27 last night, current TNA Wrestling star Kurt Angle criticized many WWE stars such as Michael Cole, Randy Orton and Jerry “The King” Lawler for stealing some of his maneuvers on the show. Angle, at the moment, was not happy and expressed himself on Twitter. However, since then, he has retracted his statements, saying that he didn’t write the tweets and that his account was “hacked”. Below are the latest tweets:

“To anyone I upset, I am sorry. I didn’t watch W-mania last night. I DID get a lot of tweets during Show. About Orton, Swagger,etc.Who cares?,” Angle said. “I think the whole thing is Hilarious. How I upset all of U amazes me.I don’t read dirt sheets,but u heard they r upset.They’re ‘dirt’ sheets”

“I Hope that W-mania was entertaining for all of You, especially ‘The Rock’. Oh, and Orton-relax, I won’t beat ur ass. You can use my move,” and “2 Randy Orton’s credit, I Heard He had the best match of the night. Good for You! Btw,I Never used Shamrock’s finish while he still wrestled,” and “There’s a big difference to using a Finish somebody did b4 U, and is doing while U still Wrestle. The fact is, I don’t care. Sorry everybody”

Finally, he added, “Lastly,I just found out somebody hacked into my Twitter account.Most of those tweets weren’t from me. I just found out today. I will find out“

Source: wrestleheat.com
    Last edited by Walter Cronkite; 04-04-2011, 9:56 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X