WWE News: Randy Orton apologizes to Kelly Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE News: Randy Orton apologizes to Kelly Kelly

Thanks to jokes about Kelly Kelly’s allegedly long list of hookups with fellow WWE talent, Randy Orton took what could have been a routine radio interview and made it the talk of the wrestling world Wednesday.

Of course, the vast publicity for the interview, which also included Orton ripping The Rock, questioning the in-ring talent of John Cena and Mark Henry, revealing a past drug overdose, and insulting the actresses who played his wife in various segments, and Kelly Kelly’s history of successful suitors–which Orton ballparked at about ten of his coworkers–in full view for the wrestling world to discuss.

He thus took to Twitter to apologize for making Kelly’s personal life public.

“Yesterday I put my foot in my mouth and I need to try my best to make it right. I owe Kelly K an apology,” wrote Orton. “The fact that she has dated a few guys I work with doesn’t make her a bad person, and is also none of my or anyone elses buisness [sic]. Yesterday I got caught up in a live radio interview and brought Kelly’s personal life into it. It was completely uncalled for. Kelly I hope one day you can forgive me. I do however understand if that doesn’t happen. Please everyone trash me all you want, but please drop this topic out of respect for Barb (Kelly Kelly).”

She responded by re-Tweeting two of the lines. She also removed the Tweet about ignoring stupidity that many assumed was directed at Orton’s comments.

Source: headlineplanet.com

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X