Kurt Angle Challenges Bret Hart, Discusses Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Angle Challenges Bret Hart, Discusses Surgery

Kurt Angle will be undergoing yet another neck surgery next month, the third one in just a little over a year. Angle is currently in Canada where this week he taped an edition of 'Off The Record' with Michael Landsberg. Angle's neck has been bothering him for months and he has taken time off from the ring since after WrestleMania. Recently he has been put into a General Manager role and hopes to return to the ring for SummerSlam.

Angle said that he's experiencing trouble in a different vertebrae that was operated on back last year and currently has no feeling in his pinky finger. Dr Jho will once again be working with Kurt.

In some big news, Angle once again issued a challenge to none other than Bret Hart, telling the former WWF and WCW Champion that for him to be considered one of the best ever, he needs to have wrestled against the one and only Hitman. Angle said, "I don't want to put any pressure on you Bret, but if you've got one more in you, I'd be honored if it was with me".

Source: PWN

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X