Matt Hardy's New Reality Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Hardy's New Reality Show

Matt Hardy has been filming footage over the last couple of days for a "reality series" type show that he plans to broadcast on the internet, on a website seperate from his official website. On his official website, TheMattHardy.com, Matt offered the following comments about the reality filming thus far:

"I just finished five straight days of shooting. If you are a Matt or Jeff Hardy fan, you will NOT be able to miss one single episode. You will see every side of me as well as Jeff, my Dad, Lori, my friends, my Dad's friends, other MFer's--everyone involved in my life currently. There will be hilarious bits, wrestling bits, controversial bits, touching bits, inspirational bits--every range of emotion will be covered. I don't want to be protected by the editing room, I want each and every one of you to see the true Matt Hardy. For all those who are wondering, the show will be available world wide via streaming video on THE MATT HARDY SHOW website. Their will also be exclusive video and multimedia updates constantly added to the site. Whether you're a wrestling fan or not--you will absolutely love this project. THE MATT HARDY SHOW is going to offer one-of-a-kind entertainment as well as groundbreaking insight into the lives of myself and EVERYONE I interact with or have interacted with. I'll keep you guys posted as always. Thanks."

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X