I'm at a writiers blockade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at a writiers blockade.

well for some time now I have been trying to be more creative with the writing. well... that's all good and all but I need something to write about. If anyone has any good topics I can steal from ya?! LOL! I promise to do them some justice. I jsut need something.

Usually when I can't write I get drunk, and listen to music. Then I'll think about the ones that did me wrong.

Comment

Aye, think bout something like how you might see the future. An compare it to how life is now. An just tell how you picture the society & surroundings. I guess you can do something like that if ya want.

Comment

do this.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............jgfvfgkgfhdcc64drjx6sdrxfs35w.....your own style!!!

Comment

Whatever the fuck GMan said? Anyways yeah write bout future anlysis. An talk on the society's behalf. Try that I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by Bishops
            Aye, think bout something like how you might see the future. An compare it to how life is now. An just tell how you picture the society & surroundings. I guess you can do something like that if ya want.
            will do! sounds like a great topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Adjust.
              will do! sounds like a great topic.
              Hey, happy to help.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X