X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Poem a CIA Employee at Work

A Patriotic C.I.A. Employee at Work
    A poem by Wolf Larsen
    First I butcher all the dogs & cats in your house and I shove them in your mouth, then I grab you and throw you in the frying pan and I cook you in the blood of your own family members, then I shove buses and city streets up your asshole while I drink beer made out of your very own melted skin, I place you in a tiny jail cell filled with millions of cockroaches squirming all over the walls while I play Stockenhausen 24 hours a day REAL LOUD, then I chop off the arms & legs of all your friends as you watch and then I starve you for days until you’re so hungry you’re devouring the limbs of your very own friends, then I change the music to a sweet Mozart concerto and as Mozart plays I s… l… o… w… l… y… slice off your testicles while your children watch, then as you bleed you watch as I sell off your children to a lifetime of slavery to the highest bidder, I then carve up your wife into an abstract sculpture while you listen to her screams, then I slice off your ears and eat them while you watch, I begin peeling off the rest of your skin and turn it into fondue – it tastes so sweet… then I smile at you because I’m your friend
    Copyright 2007 by Wolf Larsen

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X