And a friend whom I'd never have met
    If not for fate where I've been set
    Thank you, Lord, for all this love
    And sending gifts from up above
    With happiness I long to live
    So with all my heart I freely forgive

Nice poem, even though I have a hard time forgiving people lol

Comment

this is pretty relevent to the poem i wrote "the light" i can relate... it was real i liked it.genuine subject...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan McBain
        Nice poem, even though I have a hard time forgiving people lol
        Why are you so angry sweetie? I'm just curious....

Comment

Ryan...."sweetie"...why ARE you so angry...? Jedi and I would like to know...

Comment

Why am I so angry?? That would take forever to explain. Besides I doubt I would flat out tell anyone the entire story. Read this post and you might get a better idea...

http://www.ryanmcbain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9

Comment

Drugs destroy...not only the people that are using them, but those who love the abusers the most, too. It is a shame that "she" has destroyed something so beautiful, but it's your choice to allow of the beauty to stay dead/hidden/lost... Don't allow the devil to win, but stand up for the beauty he has stolen, for the soul you have left within yourself... and fight for what you know is beautiful... fight for YOU! It's a concious decision to allow yourself to be miserable... and, in the same sense, each breath taken with a smile is also up to nobody but the person breathing. Smile, Baby!

Comment

That's deep. Drugs are so damn powerful, it's amazing how drugs can take over a persons life like that. Addiction is a nasty disease. My mother recovered from drugs and I went through a lot of painful times with her but I didn't carry that anger with me, it was easy for me to forgive her because in all actuality she was hurting herself more than she was hurting me.

Comment

I am sorry to hear of your personal story, regarding addictions of others within your life... your mother, especially. I am sure there were many obstacles to overcome and, possibly, still are today. They do destroy... drugs, that is! (Moms aren't supposed to)
                  It takes a gift, to forgive so freely. Some people have it and some people don't. I wish we all did... Because the beauty of this gift of forgiveness is almost unimagineable. And the outcome of the world, if we were all blessed with the gift to forgive, to me, is unimagineable. Though, I am still hopeful... Take care and God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi
                    That's deep. Drugs are so damn powerful, it's amazing how drugs can take over a persons life like that. Addiction is a nasty disease. My mother recovered from drugs and I went through a lot of painful times with her but I didn't carry that anger with me, it was easy for me to forgive her because in all actuality she was hurting herself more than she was hurting me.
                    I guess in some ways it would be easier to forgive your mother than a lover because in general your mother really loves you. I dunno its hard to explain.

But damn going through that with your mother....thats deep

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X