...Only you.

shit, wouldnt wonna step to that verse, id get torn

Comment

^^LOL wrong forum, I moved it

Comment

Beauitful, simply beautiful.
        You are the true in the world of poems.

Comment

Not to take away from my previous comment, but is this really a battle rap? It's good, to say the least, but wouldn't it be more suited for the keystyle fourm, if not put back into the poetry? I just don't under stand why it was moved.
          Last edited by Genesis; 03-12-2004, 7:59 AM.

Comment

with out a doubt i like it

Comment

only you
              waste my time w/ shit like this

lol

Comment

reminds me of a Motley Crue song
                Last edited by d.willis; 03-10-2004, 4:05 PM.

Comment

It is meant for another type of reminder, if that is what it is used for... (???) But "shit like this" is often times to deep for some people, right Johnny?
                  - Genesis02 - All of what I write I place in the poetry realm forum. Lyrics, I wouldn't pretend to know where to begin to write ... but poetry seams come come smoothly for me. Therefore, poetry realm is the forum I place my work in. If it's moved from there, ask Ryan why... (???) I haven't a clue beyond my keyboard =) -
                  PS: (Genesis02/Sono***host/Cakes) Thanks for your compliments and your support!

Comment

No need for thanks, you're great at what you do, therefore it's only natural that someone compliment you on you skill. And I was only wondreing about why it was moved, it was really no biggy

Comment

See...this is why I love you, Genesis02...! You're mother taught you well...! (hahaha)
                      Whomever puts there heart and soul into something...most definitely will get nothing less out of it's final result. I was just blessed (by God) to have a heart with many feelings and emotions stuffed inside of it... Somehow the words of my heart flow through me. But, it's not my talent, it's God's! (I wish I could take credit!) Thanks again...!

Comment

hey, thanks for posting. How did you like what I sent you, or did you get it?
                        lemme know.

Comment

Loved them...!!! Great job, Genesis02. Send me more when you have time. And, as soon as I find more, I'll comment in detail to your email address. (thanks again)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X