Elysian fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elysian fields

-The words were all sheep, the streets were all moons, when I waited for you to arrive.
    -In a silo I held your robe and a crown, your hair tied back, chasing a rainbow, forever.
    -My hands which are still made of bone, and your anima zests of wine, the cathedral which is your body...falling stars and hundreds of storms with smiling walls that I've tainted with the same hue.

-The game that was sometimes appropriate, the loses were always mine, caramel colors slipping down the dorsal spine.
    -Were older more sincere now, what else?...if only we could have seen the lagoon as we called out to an eternity of absence.
    -I dont know how to distinguish between roots and kisses, I dont know how to distinguish the complicated and the simple...
    -and now you're on my list of promises to forget...everything burns if you apply the ample touch.
    Last edited by Onix; 03-13-2004, 12:22 PM. Reason: grammer

-With arms made of fever, which still conceal my facade, I've thought it over clearly, and I will now vent the serpents of vanity.
    -Elysian fields are hidden thru the medium of your neglect, fear is always a thief once which I don't hold enimity towards, and pain is another rehearsal of death.
    -Thru the callus of your laxity, my wings returned crushed and among all other things unable to write with ink of light anymore.
    -Paradise casts itself into hell and it gripes, with no one mourning, who will mend it.
    -Plights been in my hands thru phonotation, repulsive at times of cessation, the exgesis of the motive has vanquished me with words of praise.
    -Thru the callus of your laxity, my wings returned crushed and among all other things unable to write with ink of light anymore.

Comment

Dear god man, this is some of the nicest poetry I have read in a LONG time. This is really really good.

"-The words were all sheep, the streets were all moons, when I waited for you to arrive.
      -In a silo I held your robe and a crown, your hair tied back, chasing a rainbow, forever.
      -My hands which are still made of bone, and your anima zests of wine, the cathedral which is your body...falling stars and hundreds of storms with smiling walls that I've tainted with the same hue.
      "

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan McBain
        Dear god man, this is some of the nicest poetry I have read in a LONG time. This is really really good.

"-The words were all sheep, the streets were all moons, when I waited for you to arrive.
        "

Awesome
        I appreciate your comments on all my last few posts, I appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy my future posts. Thanks
        Last edited by Onix; 03-15-2004, 2:35 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

This is hot.....for sure.... I like your imagination

Comment

damn nocka now i like that better than the my name is shit i could see you spit this open mic...

Comment

What an amazing imagination...great words, Onix!

Comment

Originally posted by StaRgaZer
                This is hot.....for sure.... I like your imagination

im surprised that you could have read this and liked it and then read my virginity poem and not got the second sense of it. but im not complaining about your opinion it is your opinion after all

Comment

ONix..

i really liked yer words..

"The game that was sometimes appropriate, the loses were always mine, caramel colors slipping down the dorsal spine."

Comment

Thru the callus of your laxity, my wings returned crushed and among all other things unable to write with ink of light anymore
                    YO, yo, yo. That was insain, man. That was out there in my view. it was like a water color painting, kinda washed over you with picturs and feeling of different events and time. The Mad hotness. My respect from the Prince. keep it up.

Comment

-and now you're on my list of promises to forget...

i love that line its my favorite, thanks to all for the mad uppers...

keep on keepin on...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X