women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women

Mother, sister, daughter, niece, significant other, other than a bitch, cunt, whore, object, or slut. Mistress distressed interest for fornication.
    My implication goes further than the merger introduction to o2 swallows, follows my first step to my first kept crush, but the blush doesn’t hide the cried grasp vast recognition. For you it wasn’t possible, I ask permission no petition large or equivalent to influence philosophical. Believe In equal, you are of me I am of you subtitled partial sequel. But the notion I depict from this motion picture I encrypt which your credits slipped awards academy. had to be a mans world, Hands pearled and neck. shouldn’t just the righteous from neglect. Female see stale promises, But rectify what honest is…
    Mother, sister, daughter, niece, significant other, other than a bitch, cunt, whore, object, or slut. Mistress distressed interest for fornication...

thank you for the inspiration star..

But the notion I depict from this motion picture I encrypt which your credits slipped awards academy ~ nice...
    'I was born in the congo, I walked to the fertile cresent and built the sphinx. I designed a pyramid so tough that a star that only glows every 100 years falls into the center giving divine, perfect light, I am bad....I sat on the throne drinking nectar with Allah, I got hot and sent an ice age to Europe to cool my thirst. My oldest daughter is Nefertiti, the tears from my birth pains created the Nile... I am a beautiful women.. my strength flows ever on....'
    Last edited by StaRgaZer; 03-19-2004, 12:28 PM.

Comment

what can i say i love women.. mother raised me right... id have to polish on my history to really apreciate that but it was a great visual...

Comment

I wish I could say I wrote it... unfortunately I can't say who did cause I don't know her full name, Nikki something, but it is on a Blackalicious album called Nia.... If you haven't heard of him you should check it out... from the way you write it seems like something you would like..

Comment

you know i have the blazin arrow joint but if its on there first album i slept on it although i do enjoy alot of quannim records releases. which is there label....

Comment

If you have Kazaa or anything like that there is some Gift of Gab freestyle shit.... he rhymes fucking Backlava in his flow....
            Last edited by StaRgaZer; 03-25-2004, 12:51 PM.

Comment

gift of gab is one sick cookie. west coast builder for shure..
              what other artist are worthy of your undivided...

Comment

Truth be told Jim. The force is strong in you man. that was the hotness.

Comment

I try to keep my tastes ecclectic.. influenced by all walks of life.. I truely am amazed by the gift... I mean it's like he's overflowing... but other than that there is Deltron the funky homosapian, the roots.. rock on rhazel.. damn I heard this shit rhazel did with Eyraka Badu.. southern girl... he's bad ass.... jurassic 5, jane doe, the TRIBE...... but outside of the realm of hip hop my biggest influence is Ani Difranco... a classic example of an all powerful women, she plays like 15 instruments, writes, mixes, and recorded all of her own shit.. and has her own record label.. righteous babe.... The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Floyd and the Doors... damn this shit could just go on and on... what about you?
                  Last edited by StaRgaZer; 04-02-2004, 9:10 AM.

Comment

i see theres not one person you mentioned i dont admire musiclly. but like you said id be a long list of influences to narrow a few i like mos. as well as blackthought...
                    common... all the okay player cats..but really its more about the instremental to me thats what really inspires me.. producers like madlib... el-p ?love.. portishead...
                    dan the automator.... well actually portisheads a band but id love to have them produce a track for me.....but my bondries of music are so diverse i love it all jazz..
                    dizzy, miles, to rock... smashing pumpkins, rage against the machine... electronic..
                    radio head, bjork.. but the list never ends im a real music enthuseast....or how ever you spell that ......

Comment

Portishead definitely has some nice beats... I like the album Dummy.. the other is a little too depressing for me... wandering star, for whom it is preserved, the blackness, the darkness, forever..... she has an awesome voice too.. glad to see you like the females... I like some jazz and blues shit too... ella fitzgerald.. muddy waters.. not much electronic but Dj Shadow is cool....

Comment

Re: women

music is wonderful....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X