fabricated misrepresentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fabricated misrepresentation

Running through these patterns of circular motion in my head. Axis fractured, molecular structure withdrew..suddenly askew. Worldview dominated by fabricated misrepresentation, dramatization has intsilled fear in a nation.... Gettin told I reside in the land of the free but behold I am controlled and pacified to be- terrified of the chain of command, our leaders master plan.... but don't misunderstand, I love my country-my brethren...all of womankind-eternally linked to this univeral mind... but together we must fight-revolt-unite... redefine justice, freedom, our rights....."rage against the dying of the light"

Just a piece of my mind..........

Comment

you're teasing by just giving a peice! Let me get the hold damn thing,that was hot. I love you style. you take all the perks found in rap(multi's,mete's,ect) and use them to create very unique poetry. You have some of the best that I've seen. I enjoy your work and look foward to your next post

Comment

What the Fuck?! Y aren't u just telling us whats really goin' on in ur mind fa real. I mean ya shits hot. U should keep comin' with it.

Comment

This is whats going on in my mind, for real......It would take some telepathy to show all of what is going on inside.... but it will come out slowly..piece by piece

Comment

I'd love to hear you audio.If you can, you should drop something. I would, I can't since I'm at school.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X