LOVE BEGENS TO BLEED FROM YOUR EYES
    HER WORDS WERE "TEARS CAN EASILY BE WIPED UP"
    BUT WHAT DOES THE SOUL BLEED?
    CAUSE MINE FEELS LIKE AN EMPTY CUP
    LOVE LEFT ME SARROW AND SHALLOW
    SEE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WALKS BY
    AND I CANT EVEN SAY "HELLO HOW U DOING"
    CAUSE MY MIND IS REUINED/THINKING ALL FEMALES ARE PALE
    LOOKING AT WOMAN SAYING LIE , LIE ,LIE.........
    WAITING FOR THE TRUTH BUT EVEN THATS A LIE
    HER LAST WORDS WERE "IT'S OVER"
    BUT I STILL AM IN LOVE WITH HER..........

Im glad and sad you feel that way, glad because there is no better inspiration than a woman, sad because there is no greater pain than a woman.

Comment

BUT WHAT DOES THE SOUL BLEED?
      CAUSE MINE FEELS LIKE AN EMPTY CUP
      LOVE LEFT ME SARROW AND SHALLOW
      .... I like these lines.... It sucks though that both genders have a pretty negetive view of the opposite sex... genuine people are rare

Comment

Originally posted by Onix
        Im glad and sad you feel that way, glad because there is no better inspiration than a woman, sad because there is no greater pain than a woman.
        I read this thing again today, it made much more sense second time around. You're in an ungly place Hymes, get out, do things, see other girls, cuz damn you're in an ugly place

Comment

thanx for the feed back, I usally write whatever im going through, so this piece is in the present............

Comment

Love is all powerful. It can suffocate you from within, when you lose it, but make you breathlessly awaiting more, when you find it. Either way it takes your breath away. If you realize you are just as powerful, in mind, to turn it off whenever you chose, then you may not suffer as long. My belief is that love is the feeling itself. Everyone can find it, if the people involved in the feeling are both willing to "fall in love" at the same time. But when one person is no longer readily available to desire such love, and takes their heart away, the other party is left saddened and desperately searching to be loved by their partner, once again. You're better than she, if she was too weak to move forward and overcome... Turn off the feeling and move forward. If she is out for head games and is testing the waters to see if you'll chase her, it'll shake her up to see you moving forward happily without her. Eventually she'll return with her tail between her legs, begging to be loved by you. You can then decide if she's right for you on your own terms. If you decide to love her again, beware of the games she plays, because all too often you'll be back where you are now... That's my advice. Believe me, as I have been in my current relationship for two and a half long played out years...(Now I know how and when to "play" and I usually make out, in the end, as the one with the most points =) Good luck and great poem!

Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK ,THESE ARE JUST THE RIGHT WORDS I NEEDED TO HEAR, COULDNT HAVE COME AT A MORE PERFECT TIME THEN WHEN I READ THEM. " IM LOVING AND LEARNING " THANKS FOR THE ADVICE .......................................ONE

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X