No announcement yet.

An ode to my virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And again...you haven't a clue of who I am or what I am about. So keep your own opinions to yourself...where they belong. As much as I'd like to continue on in this bitch session, I'd rather uphold dignity and allow you to banter in solo. I'll be the adult... It's a responsibility, but someone has to do it... Judge on, baby...
    Ryan: How's the whether where you are? =)

Comment

Dealynn, what is the problem? I don't even see what the beef started over. I actually watch the two of you closely, becasue I love you're work and I can't recall but a few times the two of you interacted.

Comment

it all started with me asking her if she really got my poem.... which, I can see how may have been interpreted as, in her words, bitchy (looks like I'm not the only one who has placed judgement huh?), but in all honesty, it was not intended as an instigating factor in this mess.... really it all boils down to a misunderstanding... but it just escalated because naturally I feel the need to defend myself when I see someone calling me a bitch... I recall the lines of many songs right now.. but a few are... "I am not an angry girl, but it seems like I've got everyone fooled.. everytime I say something they don't want to hear they chalk it up to my anger and never to their own fear"... but the one I will let it all end with.. " Faring thee well now, let your life proceed by its own design, nothing to tell now, let the words be yours I am done with mine"...............

Comment

man, way to much is going on, lets just get back to making hits and shit. That is unnesscary beef.

Comment

Originally posted by Genesis02
            Dude,in that lies the reason the poem is good.It was what it was. My personal belief influanced my first comment, but I have the right to change my mind, it was an A+ dog, you have mad talant and I hope you never stop writing.

i appreciate your coments and opinion, keep posting i am having a dry spell at the moment but ill be posting as soon as something hits

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X