gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gateway

These turbulent waters are making my stomach start to turn, and the scent on the wind carries a nasueating reminder of the object of my concern....
    But I don't need reminded - the thought engrosses me completely, even excessively..... aggressively it mutiplies, duplicates and then divides.... tears through flesh to latch onto my insides..................
    I didn't even notice that it was raining
    And now you say that I've caught you in my web.. that I have deceived you -Sure - your right, cause this is the moment I've been waiting for all my fucking life - I've longed to feel the emptiness where once I harborded soul... scintillate at the possibilty of having total control - cause what is flesh but blood, cells, and tissue? Why should I feel the need to say I'll miss you?

I don't have devious intentions... this isn't a product of my manipulation, but now it is our obligation.. an inevitable truth to our situation...............

theres not really enough to form an image, just really a strong feeling. It seems like remorse or rage, but regaurdless it was tight.

Comment

OUCH! Good job, Stargazer... I got it... OUCH!

Comment

Genesis... the image is there if you can find it... but you definetely right about the feelings that I was trying to convey
        Daelynn... do you really? (get it)

Comment

That poem is hot no matter how many times I read it. But I still can't see the full picture, sorry. But it's still one of you best in my view. the raw feeling comes across so well. Great job here.

Comment

Stargazer - There may not be enough imagery for exactly what it is you're going through to cause these words to flow out of your heart, for us to read as poetry. I said to you I get it...meaning there is a lot of understanding from my own perspective. Do I really get it, is your question to me. My answer to you is yes. From my own point of view, I do. I am not sure how to take many of your direct questions, though they sound a bit bitchy. So I appologize for relating to you on some form. I suppose that is not why you chose to share your poetry, but isn't that the beauty of poetry? Even though the perspective may be sideways from the reality of the author's reasoning for writing, it often times can be dead on to where the reader is coming from. So, I'd say, yeah, I DO get it most often than not...possibly more than most. And, once again, good job.

Comment

I believe the only other question I have asked you is if you found your soulmate wouldn't that be bliss... to which I received a long run around type answer, rather than directness, which is, obviously, my method..... but if being short and to the point makes me a bitch, so be it, I suppose I am. Also, I share my poetry here for the purpose of relating to others, so please, don't apologize for that.... I appreciate peoples opinions and unique understandings of the things I have to say...... And I know that abstract things can have various interpretations depending on the reality of the reader... I guess I was just hoping someone saw what I was really trying to say, but to do that I agree that I need to be more descriptive...
              Last edited by StaRgaZer; 03-31-2004, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Daelynn, I don't understand. it was just a question. perhaps she was trying to see if you could truely relate to what she was saying, because of those who have read her poem, some of it was lost because of that lack of connection. perhaps you should take the comment for what it was and not what it could me or imply.

Comment

Upon reading this poem...for the many times over, since our power struggle of who is to be the biggest bitch began... it comes across more and more the same, to me. It reaks of abortion. I, personally, have never had the experience of having one, as I have two beautiful daughters as proof. But, my very best friend has. She has explained, cried and paid for such a price... often times, even years later, still does on the anniversary of this traumatic event. I feel terrible for those who have. If this is the case, for you, I am sorry you have had such trauma in your life...truly, even as bitchy as I can be, I do feel for you. (Again, IF that is even the reasoning for this poem) My first perspective was more centered on relationships and the struggles that can be involved, regarding manipulative and destructive patterns, often times used by one party or the other to gain control of their lover on, either, an emotional or physical level... Now, I view it a bit differently. So, you, who is the one with a clear knowledge of who, what, when and why, tell me if I get it. (???)

Comment

Ah so you have solved the great mystery... not really that much of a mystery I guess.. and no, I have not experienced abortion.... it is something I can't imagine, but it is being forced upon me for consideration, hence this poem... and as I said in the poem, it is the inevitable truth to my situation... forgive me for questing for a mind that could genuinely relate to the problem I find myself in...

Comment

whoa, see thats why I ddin't get the true meaning of the poem. I can't truly begain to understand such feelings. that's so deep. Ya'll are some of the realest people on this site. the connection that was made here was real and I'm really feeling both of you.

Comment

As I siad... I get it more than most. Good luck to you. In my opinion, it is neccessary, nor is it an option. Which is why I have had two children at the very young age of 27. My first at 16, second at 19...but what doI know. Depending on who you ask alot.

Comment

Daelynn, I gotta know, what was it that tipped you off to what she was talking about?
                          I tend to get thing of this nature, at lease verbally, so not understanding this fully is kinda bothering me. Could you tell me how you knew or figured it out?
                          Last edited by Genesis; 04-01-2004, 8:00 AM.

Comment

never mind, in knowing the topic of the poem and rereading it, it was very obvious and I'm mad that I didn't see it the first time. maybe I should learn to look further than simply past the surface.

Comment

Once you know what it is about it is definetely easier to go back and compare what was said with what you know... but as far as Daelynn figuring it out.. I'm not so sure that it true... I pm'd her and told her what it was about so that the very personal truth involved would remain private.... but since she is so respectful, she decided to post and let everyone know, passing it off as a product of her own understanding.... I guess that I am assuming that she read the pm and then posted, which very well could have been the other way around..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X